Welcome to DracoDrum
Dracodrum is a company specifically set up to develop and sell a more affordable and easy to install drum filter.
Solution to the koi carp keeper. Designed as a "drop in" module with a very short implementation time from out-of-the-box to full operation.
The DracoDrum 'Drop in' Pond Filter Solution for Koi Carp Enthusiasts.
Dimensions are 495mm X 310mm X 540mm deep (drum only). 340mm from base of drum chassis to nominal running water level (user adjustable + 15mm, -50mm). Height above water level 210mm and Filters down to 58 microns.It Can be used without a pressure wash pump - wash cycle runs off a normal garden hose with a minimum pressure of 2.5 bar with good flow.
Power used when active - Standby 11.5 watts. Active 35 watts. Active with optional pressure pump 78 watts
All electrics on the drum itself are low - 9v for the sensors and 12v DC for drive and water control, including the optional pressure pump.
- Drive system comprises direct gearing to the back of the drum minimising complexity, the sealed motor unit is mounted on a single pivot swing arm as a safety feature to stop foreign bodies jamming the system
- Simple installation via multiple types of adaptor plate which are interchangeable
- Single, pre-wired connection from controller to drum. Just plug and play
- Ability to site controller up to 4 metres away from the unit
- Status of controller is available via simple, high intensity, colour coded LEDs
- Easily accessible water level sensors that can be adjusted to accommodate any situation
- All parts are modular and are replaceable in the event of any damage or failure
- Wholly designed and built in the UK by DracoDrum
Showing 6 of 6 products