One of the main differences compared to the former series (Red Devil II) is that these pumps have True Sine Wave technique that provides a noise-free performance and a much higher torque. Especially this torque is very important for the use in ponds in case waste like blanket weed comes into the pump. Instead of 4-pole rotors, Blue Eco pumps use 8-pole rotors that provide a fast, steady, and more powerful start-up.
- Noise free
- totally different bearing system with a hollow axle
- Automatic internal rinse system
- Reinforced outer bearing attachment
- Mechanically stronger power supply cable
- Comes with noise suppressing rubber feet
- O-ring seal between impeller and pump head (provides more flow & higher lift!)Controller:
- Totally new controller cabinet that is more waterproof than the old one.
- Strongly improved cooling system
- Enlarged LCD display with indication of: RPM, hour counter, used amps and used wattage
- Remotely controllable and viewable. 0-10 volt connector for external RPM control: i.e. to increase pump speed during backwash on a beadfilter with automatic backwash valve